WCT Ltd carries out asbestos remediation works for several large housing associations and private customers in domestic properties.
The type of work we undertake includes the following:
- Removal & disposal of textured coating from walls & ceilings. (artex)
- Removal & disposal of asbestos-containing floor tiles.
- Removal & disposal of asbestos cement gutters and downspouts.
- Removal & disposal of asbestos soffit boards and under cloaks.
- Removal and disposal of asbestos cement flue pipes (from boilers)
We also carry out licensed works where the asbestos is contained within polythene tents and stripped under negative pressure conditions. Examples of this in
domestic/residential include the following:
- Removal & disposal of AIB (Asbestos Insulation Board) ceilings in garages.
- Removal & disposal of AIB in boiler cupboards, kitchens & bathrooms.
- Removal & disposal of AIB soffit boards.
If the asbestos materials are only slightly damaged, we can carry out repair works and safely encapsulate the asbestos.